MAAER’s Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) is one of the leading Education groups in India. With more than 10 campuses in the state of Maharashtra, the MIT Group offers courses in Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, MBA, Insurance, Distance Education, School Education, and Telecom Management.
- Data redundancy due to absence of a centralized system.
- Time-consuming and tedious process of manually conducting activities and follow-ups
- TCS iON Digital University solution implemented in MIT ADT University (9 colleges).
- Automated day-to-day academic and administrative activities; addressing all aspects of student lifecycle management, financial accounting, human resources, and procurement and inventory process.
- Seamless 360-degree data view of students across 9 colleges through a single database.
- Instant access to information anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Better decision making with access to accurate data.
- Improved collaboration across colleges.
- Significant time and effort savings.
- Increased transparency among faculty and students.
“With TCS iON Digital University Solution, we have automated and streamlined academic activities and administrative procedure across our 9 campuses. We now have quick and easy access to consolidated information anytime, anywhere and on any device.”– Prof. Sunita Karad, Director MITCOM, Director – ICT, MIT ADT University
For more details, visit us at www.tcsion.com.