TCS iON Digital Learning
Enablers can create short URLs for easy sharing
- Feature: Introducing short URL feature for enablers
- Description: Now, you can create short URL for enablers, in iDL. Provisioning for URL shortening is required at back-end after contract is established with the organisation. Post provisioning, the short URL configuration is visible to all users in Enabler Creation screen. Once you select this configuration, the permalink of that enabler is created as short URL. Short URL creation of each enabler is cost effective and depends on the purchase package as per the contract.
- Key benefits: Compact and easy to share the Enabler URL.
Faster Performance Achieved by Disabling Notifications Panel
- Feature: Configuration for notifications icon display in top panel
- Description: Earlier, the notification icon was visible to all the users of organization and hence the real time fetching of all notifications was making solution performance slower. Now, a configuration introduced for the organisation admin enables the admin to set the configuration to show/hide the notifications icon display in top panel. You can always access these notifications in mail inbox. By default, this configuration is set as No and the notifications icon does not appear in top panel until the organisation admin enables it.
- Key benefits: Enhances the performance of Solution.
Playback Speed Control Enabled on Both HTML and JW players
- Feature: Adjust the playback speed in video player
- Description: Earlier, you could not change the video playing speed. With this feature, you can control the video running speed in both video player: HTML Player and JW player.
- Key benefits: Adjustable Video playback speed.