The IT-as-a Service business model of iON a cloud based ERP solution was conceptualized by TCS through close interactions with Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) across relevant stakeholders, developing a deep understanding of their ICT consumption pattern and business challenges. An innovative service model, iON uses emerging technologies like cloud computing and virtualization to create a holistic, fit-for-purpose solution stack for SMBs integrating hardware, network, software and services. And all of this is backed by business, technical and consulting services by iON.
The iON Cloud ERP Solution is highly modular, scalable and configurable giving SMBs the benefits of increased efficiencies; faster go to market, predictability of technology as well as spend, IT talent on call and better business results.
You Gain From
- Integrated solutions: We as a Cloud ERP Solution for SMBs offer single- window IT with a pre-integrated suite of hardware, network, software and services. We ensure that your functions are digitized, automated and connected. For example, if you are using a CRM solution along with a core ERP (e.g a Manufacturing ERP) and have a document management system to organize supporting files and an HRMS, we ensure that these solutions are connected and work as one. So for you, it is simply one IT and not multiple applications. Integrated applications thus provide a comprehensive view of business enabling better decisions.
- Increased agility: We bring in the agility to keep pace with changing processes or a new line of business. We help you configure the processes to work as you currently do or the software recommends and allows you to choose industry best practices based on your business parameters. iON gives you increased convenience allowing you to perform various tasks from your mobile device, no matter where you are. Being automatically compliant with statutory requirements, the solution ensures your company is always audit ready and legally compliant.
- A pay-as-you-use model: Our model eliminates capital investment up front as we facilitate procurement of the IT infrastructure and software on rent for the duration of the contract. Additionally, you only pay for the number of users who actually use the software. Thus, you pay as you use on a monthly basis which includes maintenance and training. Typically, with the iON Cloud ERP the ROI exceeds rental within three months,when best practices are well followed.
- Personalized solutions: Although iON is a cloud service for small and medium businesses, the software is configurable to each business. You will always get the flavor of your business by picking and choosing what processes you would need. Furthermore, the multilingual capability of the software allows you to customize the solution label names to read in vernacular languages (like Hindi, Marathi, Tamil etc) enabling users to learn and operate the solution with ease.
- Automatic upgrades: We continuously invest in our cloud based ERP solutions to incorporate best practices. The software is constantly enriched based on user feedback and industry and statutory changes. You will get the upgrades without disrupting your business operations or any additional cost. Being in perpetual beta ensures that there is no technology obsolescence.
- Enhanced Business Continuity: Our solution offers optimal performance in normal broadband connectivity along with a stringent security mechanism to ensure your data privacy is maintained. The capacity of the iON Cloud ERP solution grows with your increasing computing needs and reduces the need for IT staff. The solution is resilient to failures as the service works from back-up data centers in the event of a disaster, ensuring continuity of business operations.
For more details write to email@example.com