Internet Based Assessment
Reduce malpractices before and after the launch of the assessment
- Feature: New Parameter Submitted At Instructions Page.
- Description: The candidates read the instructions page before starting the assessment. The administrators can now force submit a candidate’s assessment while the candidate is on the instructions page. The status of such candidates will be submitted to the instructions page. The total number of such candidates can be viewed in assessment overview section on the assessment dashboard.
1) Provision to force submit the assessment of candidates who leave the examination while on the instruction page.
2) Provision to force submit the assessment of candidates who are caught performing malpractices after the candidates logged in and before they launch the assessment.
Detailed Candidate Subscription Report for Administrators.
- Feature: Enhancements In Subscription Report.
- Description: Following columns have been added to the Candidate Subscription report.
- Current status
- Current attempt id
- Allowed attempts
- TC id
- Slot start time
- Slot end time
- Verification status
- Zoom enabled
- Scribe accompanied
- Scribe name
- Scribe mail id
- Scribe contact number
- Subscription status
- Key benefits: Provides additional details to the administrator about the candidates
Enhanced verification process before the start of the assessment
- Feature: New filters to search candidates in the Verify candidates screen.
- Description: Following new filters have been introduced in the Verify candidate screen:
- Scheduled Start Date
- Scheduled End Date
You can use these filters to perform the candidate verification process for the upcoming exams.
Additionally, the filters Start Date and End Date have been renamed to Verification Start Date and Verification End Date.
- Key benefits: Enables the candidate verification process to be carried out in advance.
Verification process is now simpler.
- Feature: The Start/Resume Assessment button and the Status Reverification.
- Description: The administrators have two options during the process of the verification:
- Save: The identity details of the candidate are captured in the system.
- Approve: The candidates can start the assessment only if the admin clicks on ‘Approve’. The candidates can also resume the assessment only if the admin clicks on ‘Approve’ in case the system is locked due to any interruptions.
With this release, administrators can also use Start/Resume Assessment button to allow the candidates to resume the examination if the system is locked during the examination.
This button will allow the candidate to start/resume the assessment only if the identification details of the candidates are entered into the system.
Hence, only the candidates with the verification status as Verified/Partially Verified/Reverification can start/resume the assessment.
The alerts will be displayed on the screen appropriately on click of the respective buttons for all above scenarios.
Additionally, the candidate verification status ‘Pending’ has been renamed to ‘Reverification’.
Now, when a candidate starts the examination, the status of the candidate will automatically change to pending. With this, the candidates will not be able to relaunch the assessment without the knowledge of the administrator. This restricts appearing for the assessment outside the test venue.
- Key benefits: Administrators can perform the candidate verification process and allow the candidates to start and resume the examination.
Highlights of the month –
1.Feature: Auto-populate Identification Details and The Verification Status.
- Description: While verifying the candidates, in Identification Details, the administrators select the identification card details and the verification status manually.
With this release, the administrators need the identification card details will be auto-populated when only one identification document is required. The verification status will be Verified by default. The administrators can update the verification status as required.
Additionally, the Add row button will be disabled when only one identification card is required and the number of attempts is also one.
- Key Benefits: Improves the verification process and overall time taken.
2.Feature: Display candidate verification and whitelisting details information.
- Description: The detailed description of the Verify Candidates screen and process of whitelisting the URLs for the secured assessment are now available in the concerned pages during the verification and during the assessment configuration.
- Key Benefits:
- For secured assessments, the users can view the pre-requisites to conduct the examinations behind the firewall and the list of URLs to be whitelisted.
- Increases awareness about the functionality of the verification process and impact of the action taken.
3.Feature: Option to Bypass Verification.
- Description: In secured assessments, the candidates are verified using the specified identity cards on the examination day. The administrators enter the identity details of the candidates and approve them. A new option to bypass the verification process for a candidate has been introduced.
In Verify candidates screen, Bypass Verification button will be displayed, when configured for the assessment. With this option, administrators can skip the candidate verification process and allow them to start the examination.
- Key Benefits: Provision to skip the candidate verification process.
4.Feature: Display two photographs of the candidate on Candidate Console.
Description: With this release, the candidate console will display two photographs of the candidates. These photographs are the ones that are,
- Captured at the time of candidate registration and
- Captured on the day of the exam during the verification process, a part of the proctored assessment.
- Key Benefits: Helps the IT Manager or Invigilator to verify the candidates and avoid any impersonation.