IIM Indore was established in 1996 with an objective of imparting high-quality management education and training by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India. IIM Indore is recognized as a premier management institution and is committed to providing excellence in management education, research, and training and use of contemporary participant-centric pedagogies and teaching methods.
- Prolonged time in admissions, procurement and approval processes.
- Difficulty in managing online applications and shortlisting the candidates.
- Online fee collection through demand draft.
- Manual paper-based processes for employee leave management, faculty feedback, visitor tracking and internal complaint system.
- Implemented TCS iON Digital Campus to digitize and streamline campus activities.
- Digitized application management with TCS iON Eform solution minimizing the manual intervention during the scrutiny of applications.
- Automated tracking of PR, PO and GRN approvals with Procurement and Inventory module.
- Configured online workflow-based approvals.
- Simplified online monitoring of visitors with TCS iON Visitor Management module.
- A huge amount of efforts, time and paper savings by digitizing campus processes.
- Increased transparency with online feedback from students.
- Grievance addressal and faster resolution of issues through TCS iON HelpDesk solution.
“TCS iON Online application management has helped handling conventional filing of paper forms to Electronic form which has reaped the benefit of going paperless; thus proving to be efficient, cost-effective and untangling the complex process of handling hard forms. TCS team has exhibited professionalism and expertise which is greatly appreciated and has led to a unique experience.”
– Prof. Rishikesha T. Krishnan, Director, Indian Institute of Management Indore